A New Dawn
Crime and Punishment
Although there are no special laws regarding Homo-Superior, existing laws have come into question on how they are applicable to their abilities. This information here is to clarify exactly how they apply:
- No individual may use the power of Postcognition and/or Precognition for personal gain. Most common acts are playing the lottery, the stock market, and gambling.
- Any use of ExtraSensory Perception (ESP) on unknowing and/or unwilling parties within their personal confines is an invasion of privacy. Mind reading an unknowing and/or unwilling person is also an invasion of privacy.
- Impersonating another person through paranormal means (Morph/Illusion) with the intent of appropriation and/or incrimination is in violation of tort law (invasion of privacy).
- Mind Control, Possession, or any tampering with the mind of another human being is in violation of their Human Rights.
- Any use of paranormal abilities to gain an unfair advantage in organized competition or play is illegal. Common acts include affecting the probability of casino games and using enhanced abilities in national sports.